For most of us, summertime usually means it’s time for a vacation – a getaway to the beach, time at the lake or an excursion in the mountains. If you’re planning a holiday but are feeling like you can’t afford the time off or that you’re otherwise being strong-armed into staying at the office while your colleagues escape, find out if your boss is complying with the law. As an employee, you have legal entitlements surrounding vacation and vacation pay. Contact Stephen for a discussion regarding your rights. Because they matter.
Recent Employment Law Posts
- Calgary Employment Lawyer Explains – Severance Package 101
- U-Haul is reportedly banning nicotine users from joining the ranks
- Fired for Dissin’ the Sauce
- YYC Employment Law Group and Getz, Collins & Associates Announce Landmark Merger to Create Full-Service Regional Law Boutique with Special Emphasis on Employment Law
- Termination and dismissal – what gives?
- What is constructive dismissal? Employment Lawyers Calgary explains
- What are an Employee’s Rights in Calgary? Employment Lawyer Explains
- Employment Law vs. Labour Law – What’s the Difference? Employment Lawyers Calgary Explains
- Resigning for reasons out of your control? Here’s how to prove constructive dismissal in a case
- What We’ll Do For You: The Employee | Employment Lawyers Calgary