For most of us, summertime usually means it’s time for a vacation – a getaway to the beach, time at the lake or an excursion in the mountains. If you’re planning a holiday but are feeling like you can’t afford the time off or that you’re otherwise being strong-armed into staying at the office while your colleagues escape, find out if your boss is complying with the law. As an employee, you have legal entitlements surrounding vacation and vacation pay. Contact Stephen for a discussion regarding your rights. Because they matter.
Recent Employment Law Posts
- WestJet Employees: we understand that many of you have recently been laid-off
- COVID-19 QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING YOUR EMPLOYMENT? EMAIL US @ [email protected]
- Questions about all the recent changes to EI and Government Compensation Initiatives amid the COVID-19 crisis?
- No employer “paid leave” for Alberta employees
- The Federal Government has announced details regarding Phase One of its COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Calgary Employment lawyers say paid leave amid coronavirus ‘confusing’
- COVID-19 UPDATE‼️ The Alberta Government has just announced the immediate cancellation of all K-12 public schools, post-secondary classes and licenced child care programs, province-wide
- Know your rights? As we come together to fight COVID-19, workplace issues will arise
- Calgary Employment Lawyer Explains – Severance Package 101
- U-Haul is reportedly banning nicotine users from joining the ranks